Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Our marketing and sales departments use Canto. Canto makes it simple to share images with partners, vendors and clients. It is a true time saver for our team and allows us to have complete control of where our images are going and how they are being used. It is by far the best DAM software I have used and provides seamless customization and sharing options.
- Organization. Canto makes it so simple to organize images.
- Speed. Canto loads images quickly, even when the gallery is very large.
- Flexibility. Canto is very flexible to use and the organizational view and general layout can be changed based on your preferences.
- There is room to add more customization functionality to portals with sections for stills/video and different layout options.
- Canto has saved countless hours of scanning through folders for specific images.
- Canto has allowed us to provide more images to our partners, leading to more cross promotion in print, web and social media.
- Portal system has allowed us to save time when share images with clients.
Canto is easy to use, but all of the features can be a bit overwhelming. Take time to discuss an import strategy with your team and it will make everything run smoothly.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto is great for small to medium sized teams with large libraries that need a lot of details and tagging. If you are looking for a high level of control Canto is especially well-suited for this. With the customizability, it can be a bit confusing at first, but customer support is responsive and there is a lot of video and step-by-step information readily available. Canto may be less suitable for smaller teams who can get by with a less detailed/basic asset library.