Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Canto is being used throughout the whole organization. Canto has allowed information to be communicated throughout the organization clearly, especially branding and promotion material that is used by every member. Before using Canto, transferring data between departments was an unorganized mess. It led to not being able to access pertinent assets in a timely manner. Canto has allowed it to be in one place and accessible.
- Allows for multiple users with various collaboration restrictions. This allows someone that simply brings in content for our organization to do that without getting lost in other content through a sharing link, whereas someone who is involved in using the content can have full access.
- Provides a branding platform that is easy to reference and use.
- Allows our full organization to be on the same page about branding and media use, which brings about consistency and unity.
- Moving from the home screen to individual folders can be confusing and hard to navigate repeatedly.
- Integration with presentation software isn't seamless, making for extra work to provide a ready-to-use presentation.
- Being able to access information easily
- Intake of information makes everyone's job easier.
- There is a cost to being able to reach people more efficiently.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
Canto has been well suited for acquiring data from many different members and making it easy for those members to contribute data. It has also worked well for communicating key information in branding and promotion throughout our organization trying to get everyone on the same page. This has largely been where my experience has been focused.
Canto is very usable with a lot of content that can be stored and used. However, there are multiple ways to get to the same place, which actually makes it more difficult to take a straightforward approach. There are also some limits to what editing and adjustments you can make on the software, which makes it harder all around.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Mass uploading files personally
- Providing upload link for others to upload files
- Sharing individual files for others to access without having to login