Overall Satisfaction with Canto
Our goal is to paint the picture for the client. To provide them with a real connection to our homes. Canto allows me to easily create personal share links of photos and introductory videos meaningful to my clients. I love that it is web-based and has all of the various features. Before Canto, our company had all our photos of multiple homes we had built stored in file folders on our servers. I had to comb through hundreds of photos. Canto helped create a fast database that we could control ourselves, tagging, searching, and labeling photos quickly and easily. Big time saver for me.
- Searching photos
- Creating share links for clients
- Tagging and organize thousands of photos
- Easy to navigate
- Zero buffering or lag issues
- Time saving
- Easy to share with clients
- Easy of use with mobile phone regarding share links
- Enhance photo editing like Google
- Adding verbiage to photos links
- Use Google Photo Albums share links as an example to improve
- Searching photos
- Organizing photos
- Tagging photos
- Sharing photos quickly with clients
- Saved time for me as an employee
- Quickly provide relevant photos to clients on the fly
- Share mass amount of photos through share links
Google photos has an edge on Canto regarding photo editing and enhancement; I prefer Google Photo Album's share links. Also, Google photo album links look better on a mobile device and are easier to scroll for clients when browsing photos. I think Canto could find ways to improve its mobile sharing and scrolling features.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Canto again?