Overall Satisfaction with Canva
I love Canva! For being a free tool, it makes for an AWESOME alternative to Photoshop for way less cost. Canva can create a social image in less than 1 minute if you have your size and concept. With a creative eye, someone can churn out a week of social posts in less than 2 hours.
- Offers Pre-Made Templates Even with Free Plan
- Makes it Easier for Social Marketers to Strategize Media Schedules
- Could Have More Free Asset Options (But Ever Free Version of Anything Can)
- Pre-set Image Sizes Sometimes are too Large or Out of Frame when Posting Content.
- Allows Us to Make Quick Content On the Fly for Daily Deals, Limited Time Promos.
- Provides Creative Social Content Creation at Little to No Cost
- Easy Navigation Allows for Easy Implementation of Other Team Members.
While Corel PaintShop Pro may not be as well known as Adobe Photoshop, it's still a solid program with a lot of extra features that Canva doesn't provide. However, if you're not looking to become a full-fledged design and you enjoy creating graphics, templates, infographics, social posts, images, photo collages, albums, and more, Canva does the job perfectly. Consider trying it out before spending money on a paid product!
I don't think I've ever had to use the support for Canva because everything in the platform is so straight forward. I guess you could say that not having to reach out to anyone based on the performance of their program would qualify them for a ten out of ten rating!
Do you think Canva delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canva's feature set?
Did Canva live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canva go as expected?
Would you buy Canva again?
If someone asked what I can use for easy photo editing without paying for photoshop, would you say "Paint"? I know I still use Paint, in a pinch, for screen-grabs when the situation calls for it, but Canva takes care of any quick graphic woes. I would recommend this to anyone who can't afford Photoshop, can't get a copy from their company, or needs an alternative to shoddy editing with Microsoft Paint.