Overall Satisfaction with Celonis
I am very surprised at the valuable information on company processes that Celonis provides and how easy it is to get it from their systems. And most importantly, how easy it is to see how processes work in real time and how easy it is to detect inefficiencies and bottlenecks, which in many cases the client himself did not know.
- It is very gratifying when you demonstrate Celonis capabilities to clients and they easily discover the problems that their processes have that they did not know about.
- I especially like to use the processes that they already have pre-built because they are very fast to implement and obtain results.
- I consider that it is a mandatory use for any migration of information systems or before any implementation of robotization projects.
- I hope that soon the platform will allow to be multi-language so that it is easier to use by all the profiles of a company.
- I would like the parameterization to be easier when the systems are legacy.
I consider that it is a mandatory use before any information systems migration project such as SAP Hana or similar, or before any implementation of automation or robotization projects.
Do you think Celonis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Celonis's feature set?
Did Celonis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Celonis go as expected?
Would you buy Celonis again?
It adapts perfectly when the information is obtained from well-known and widespread systems such as SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Jira, OpenText ... and in processes that are repeated many times or are of a large volume. It costs you much more when they are proprietary systems or custom-made systems by the customer.