June 28, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
We utilize [Ceridian] Dayforce for Onboarding, Scheduling, Recruiting, Wallet, and Payroll. We are implementing Performance and Document Management. We started using [Ceridian] Dayforce approximately 2 and a half years ago. We utilize the app as well as the website. All associates have access to their [Ceridian] Dayforce profiles and are able to view schedules, make requests, trade shifts, view pay documents and more.
- Wallet and Pay on Demand is offered free to both associates and the company.
- There are many different services and integrations that can streamline HR processes.
- The customer service rep is generally very responsive.
- The reporting is very inclusive but there are features or data points that it can not report on in a single report. Often we must run two or more reports and then manually combine the information.
- The support portal is unhelpful and occasionally unresponsive.
- A lot of the set up and maintained is manual. Dayforce will charge extra for support for items that should be included with general service.
- Dayforce has reduce the amount of paper documents we need for associate files.
- Dayforce has increased visibility on HR topics such as; reviews, schedules, hours etc.
- Dayforce is more expensive than other HRIS counterparts.
[Ceridian] Dayforce has allowed us to set specific rules for hiring and scheduling that has increased our compliance. For example, the scheduler has a feature that allows a required skill to be uploaded before allowing an associate to work. We have utilized this for food handler permits. When the associate does not have a permit or if the permit is expired, the system will not allow the associate to be scheduled.
It has been very beneficial to have one location to complete (most) HR functions. There are still a few other resources that we utilize to store associate records. One example of this is background checks. When we are researching terminations for unemployment cases, we are able to predominantly utilize the associate file on Dayforce to build our cases but there are some pieces of information that are not able to be housed in Dayforce itself.
There are many other HRIS software companies that also offer 3rd party integration. Any time you can develop a one stop shop, your human resources team will be more efficient and productive and your records will be more complete. It would be more beneficial if more services were integrated with [Ceridian] Dayforce.
[Ceridian] Dayforce meets the expectations of the day to day business such as scheduling, tracking time, and making projections. It is a little more difficult to custom fit some of the services to be more appropriate for your specific business needs. Overall, I feel we get the value for the cost.