March 31, 2022
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
I used it as an HR generalist, one of the biggest problems is how easily there are errors within the system. There could be more improvement on it being more user-friendly. I also used it on the talent acquisition side, and the system was unable to link to our ATS. Ceridian also did not have a reminder system that created holes within the system and stayed up with compliance.
- Back button to bring you back to the last profile you were viewing.
- Geo-fencing is impressive.
- Easy look up to find even old employees.
- Benefits functions on HR side, too much manual entry.
- I know it’s for protection purposes but it gets annoying when you constantly need to input a security code texted to you.
- Wish the onboarding progress page for managers can automatically update instead of being needed to manually update.
- I appreciate that there are less lags in the system
- Single sign-on allows us to sign on quickly which will make us more efficient
- Allowing us to navigate to more than one employees profile at a time
It is easy to pull reports and will cause errors if something is not in compliance. Although I was not in the compliance department I know that it was helpful and has changed our numbers after signing with Ceridian Dayforce.
It does get the job done! I have ever applicant tracking that does need improvement so that this program can be in one HR system.
Do you think Ceridian Dayforce delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ceridian Dayforce's feature set?
Did Ceridian Dayforce live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Ceridian Dayforce go as expected?
Would you buy Ceridian Dayforce again?
Looking up employee profiles was much easier to manage. Dayforce Is very suitable for big companies with a lot of employees that need to be managed and their profile is easily accessed. The biggest hiccup for me is The inability to automatically track the onboarding process when files have been uploaded. I also believe that the uploading file section can be improved and the titling of the files can be automatic instead of manually typing it in.