January 04, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
We use Peakon across our entire company. We gather feedback from teams every week to understand exactly what employees are thinking in real-time. Imagine running programs on assumptions, versus exactly what employees are asking for and things we should continue to do well and double down our efforts. The system provides feedback to the company and leaders in a real-time manner, so we can make critical people and business decisions on a regular basis. It also allows you to double click on comments and suggestions and have a dialogue with the employee directly all the while keeping their anonymity.
- Dashboards are presented in a clear and easy way to understand quickly the areas that you are doing well and those that require focus and attention.
- The system provides suggestions to you across the drivers and factors around engagement, so you don't have to search too far for the things you are doing well and those things that need attention.
- The ability to ask questions and communicate with the employee while keeping their anonymity is something I haven't seen in any other solution. Imagine getting a comment and having the ability to dive deeper into what you are employees are thinking.
- The system exports the data and presents it so easy that you can literally use that same presentation with little to no editing to your teams and executives.
- I love the forward thinking at Peakon. They have been playing with the amounts of data they have across clients to bring reports, case studies, but also building some interesting things into the system like attrition predictions.
- The only major issue is the integrations factor. I wish there was more integrations work from HRMS core systems or even other dashboard solutions.
Read this authenticated review
Peakon is a great solution whether you are thinking of pulsing your employees weekly, monthly, or even yearly. The solution provides great dashboards, easy reporting, on the fly segmentation creation, and ways to really dive deep into your people data. I think it's a bit expensive for very early-stage companies, so I would love to see them create a startup/early-stage version or pricing because it has become an invaluable tool for any size company.