Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Workday Peakon Employee Voice, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Workday Peakon Employee Voice empowers business leaders to deliver personalized employee experiences, during the moments that matter to build an inclusive, equitable culture for all. With its intelligent listening technology, it helps increase engagement, boost productivity, and maximize business performance by actively listening to employees, understanding what matters most and taking swift action based on data insights across the entire employee lifecycle.
Watch Workday Peakon Employee Voice: How Workday Peakon Employee Voice can boost engagement and reduce attrition by empowering employees to share their feedback with management in a confidential and secure platform.
Watch Employee Engagement Series Part I: How to Empower Managers to Listen and Act. Learn strategies to: Empower managers to become more effective leaders; Create a culture of continuous improvement; Drive transformation and change
- Workday Peakon Employee Voice: A new way to listen to employee feedback. Ad hoc employee surveys just collect feedback. Workday Peakon Employee Voice supports an always-on, employee-centric approach that drives change and growth.
- Employee Expectations Report 2022: In the “Employee Expectations Report 2022,” Workday uncovers what’s top of mind for many employees today, including– Flexible work, Belonging and diversity, Professional growth
- Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Study 2020: A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting to learn how customers improved employee engagement, reduced staff turnover, and increased employee productivity using Workday Peakon Employee Voice.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, French (FR), French (CA), German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Malaysian, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (PT), Portuguese (BR), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (ES), Spanish (LA), Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Zulu,|
- Dashboards are presented in a clear and easy way to understand quickly the areas that you are doing well and those that require focus and attention.
- The system provides suggestions to you across the drivers and factors around engagement, so you don't have to search too far for the things you are doing well and those things that need attention.
- The ability to ask questions and communicate with the employee while keeping their anonymity is something I haven't seen in any other solution. Imagine getting a comment and having the ability to dive deeper into what you are employees are thinking.
- The system exports the data and presents it so easy that you can literally use that same presentation with little to no editing to your teams and executives.
- I love the forward thinking at Peakon. They have been playing with the amounts of data they have across clients to bring reports, case studies, but also building some interesting things into the system like attrition predictions.
- The only major issue is the integrations factor. I wish there was more integrations work from HRMS core systems or even other dashboard solutions.
- Peakon looks beautiful and feels very light, which is comforting when you're (potentially) giving negative feedback and feel anxious. The emails are friendly and the survey is super clean.
- The surveys are very easy to navigate. You can answer as many or as few questions as you like, skipping forward and backward, and choosing to provide comments when you want. It's low pressure and feels flexible.
- The HR department is able to respond to your comments. You can then have a back and forth conversation while remaining anonymous. This really helps employees further explain and contextualize their survey comments without identifying themselves personally.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to see my previous responses to survey questions. I would be very interested to see how my answers have changed over time -- that would be a great insight.
- The questions never change. As a user, I don't know if this is because our HR department doesn't change them or inflexibility on Peakon's side, but it can make filling out the survey over and over again a chore. Sometimes when a problem persists, it feels like my comments are just going into the void.
- The number rating system (NPS) isn't always the best way to respond to some questions, although there is always the option to provide written context to your choice.