Overall Satisfaction with Chartbeat
I currently use Chartbeat to monitor which fundraisers people are currently viewing. Chartbeat allows us to stay on top of the fundraisers that have the highest number of eyes on them in real-time, which helps us stay on top of breaking stories on the site. By knowing the top fundraisers, we are able to get fundraiser organizers' help faster.
- Provides real-time information.
- Allows you to see the number of people on a page.
- Simple to use.
- It would be nice to be able to freeze a page to capture the data.
- The ability to sort by state would be helpful.
- Having a chat agent available for questions or help in real-time would be nice.
- Our business objective is to share as many fundraisers as possible to help as many people as possible. Chartbeat allows us to do that quickly by surfacing some of the top trending fundraisers.
Chartbeat is easy to use and efficient. The real-time data is invaluable in the work that I do and there's not much that I would say needs to be improved upon.
Do you think Chartbeat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chartbeat's feature set?
Did Chartbeat live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Chartbeat go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Chartbeat again?
I can only speak to how Chartbeat is well suited since I am unaware of all the different scenarios where it wouldn't work well. In my case, my job is to share fundraisers with news outlets in order to get the fundraiser organizer's help and support in their efforts. Chartbeat allows me to see the trending fundraisers in real-time. This is helpful because more often than not when a lot of people are looking at a fundraiser, it's usually because of a recent news event.