Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meeting is used for our company and partners to do daily meetings and share solutions to actual issues of our networking infraestructure. We use a lot share content options to access remote computers and make a diagnosis of failures. We schedule live events via streaming with rmtp services to give information to all people in the organization.
- Live streaming to wider audiences.
- Share content to detect failures on our network.
- Schedule daily meetings to follow our advances.
- Connect remote Telepresence equipment to our meetings like MX800, SX80, SX10
- Better integration with third party software.
- Better performance of Webex Meeting software on PC.
- A producer set for live streamings like Microsoft Teams have.
- It is a high-cost solution when you implement telepresence equipment.
- Is great during this pandemic COVID times, because you can use it for remote meetings.
- Is great to reduce cost to make live streaming events for a large audiences.
Cisco Webex Telepresence DX80 is great to use as part of Webex Meeting when people are in an office environment, it lets users get an immersive feeling when meeting with others via Webex cloud or with other with Telepresence hardware. It gives a very high-quality video and audio solution.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
Cisco Webex Meetings have a full-time availability because you can start a meeting from different options, like mobile, PC, telepresence equipment. You can always be connected to any meeting as long as you have any hardware compatible with an internet connection, although sometimes using Webex Meetings PC software can slow down it quite a bit.
It has flexible, scalable software via different sites but it comes with a price tag when you want to interact with other items. This is due to license requirements that sometimes can be costly and hard to understand which one suits better for your organization because the license model is complex. But when you set it up, it lives up to expectations.
Performance when using dedicated equipment is flawless, but when you use the application via PC or mobile it sometimes struggles to work. It can slow down your hardware quite a lot, especially when you share content or ask for remote control of other users, and especially when you have too many people connected with video sources.
I think Cisco Webex Meetings is great for school/college because of breakout sessions, for executive meetings in an organization using Cisco Telepresence equipment, for streaming live events to external sites like Youtube or Facebook live. It is good for small organizations to establish a meeting for their day to day operations.