ClicData, the right tool for Effeciency
Overall Satisfaction with ClicData
It is a very flexible way to also distribute the dashboards to any person, whether behind a password-protected login or just for public viewing.
- There are many widgets (charts and tables to use for dashboards). There is no limit to the number of dashboards.
- Data synchronization is simple with their data connectors. Connect to Dropbox, SQL, Google Drive and more...
- Each dashboard has its own live link that you can set to use forever or have it expire after a given set of time.
- The flexibility of the product is key. Use of Azure for data storage and data connectivity to just about any type of data source is a big benefit.
- I wish there were even more widgets for the dashboards such as calendar layouts.
- It would also be nice to be able to query the back-end data using SQL Studio.
- It would be nice to change data connections from the dashboard to dashboard even though they have the same fields and schema.
I have created dashboards for operations, sales, and marketing.
If there is one wish I have is for it to connect via SSO or AD.
We used ClicData dashboards in a somewhat unorthodox way: we used "Indicators", or icons within tables to represent data, and the results looked great. The ability to integrate 3rd party HTML into dashboards was valuable (although Clic Data correctly warns that response time may suffer).
The ability to start small and release dashboards incrementally suited our needs very well. We also valued the responsive account team getting us quickly pointed in the right direction.