Reviews (1-2 of 2)
It is a very flexible way to also distribute the dashboards to any person, whether behind a password-protected login or just for public viewing.
- There are many widgets (charts and tables to use for dashboards). There is no limit to the number of dashboards.
- Data synchronization is simple with their data connectors. Connect to Dropbox, SQL, Google Drive and more...
- Each dashboard has its own live link that you can set to use forever or have it expire after a given set of time.
- The flexibility of the product is key. Use of Azure for data storage and data connectivity to just about any type of data source is a big benefit.
- I wish there were even more widgets for the dashboards such as calendar layouts.
- It would also be nice to be able to query the back-end data using SQL Studio.
- It would be nice to change data connections from the dashboard to dashboard even though they have the same fields and schema.
We used ClicData dashboards in a somewhat unorthodox way: we used "Indicators", or icons within tables to represent data, and the results looked great. The ability to integrate 3rd party HTML into dashboards was valuable (although Clic Data correctly warns that response time may suffer).
The ability to start small and release dashboards incrementally suited our needs very well. We also valued the responsive account team getting us quickly pointed in the right direction.
ClicData Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ClicData is a 100% cloud-based business intelligence platform that allows users to connect, process, blend, visualize and share data from a single place. As an automated platform, users are able to rely on the latest version of company data, to ensure users make the right decisions.
Hundreds of data connectors
ClicData has connectors that allow users to pull data automatically from hundreds of business applications and databases.
Data warehousing and ETL tool
ClicData comes with a built-in data warehouse to store and keep a history of company data. Users can manage who can view and access data within the company.
ClicData also allows users to cleanse and prep data for more accurate and in-depth analysis: data cleansing, merge and fusion, creation of joints, and calculated columns.
Powerful automation features
Schedule data refreshes at a frequency of choosing, up to every minute. Users can also set up custom alerts, dashboards exports, and delivery by email.
With 70+ interactive widgets available, build custom and interactive dashboards to dive into company data. Users can also pick a dashboard template and use it with data.
Easy and real-time collaboration
Share dashboards with internal or external users with a live link, accessible from any device and any browser at any time. Users can also embed dashboards within applications, website, or customer portals.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Enterprise Dedicated||$890||per month|
All plans include multiple users licenses but dashboards can be shared with external users via live links, no license needed. Plans and pricing vary based on the data connectors, refreshes, and the level of automation needed. A few hours of Expert Service are including in all plans but more hours can be purchased. A white label option is also available for consultants and agencies.
ClicData Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ClicData Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German|