Overall Satisfaction with Comcast VOIP
It is used by our organization to communicate with our offshore client. We are using it mainly for communicating with remote office people. Previously few teams have started using it but after some time many teams in our company are using it. Overall we had good experience with it.
- It is very good, full-featured business phone for long distance offshore call. We had been using this phone for long for our day to day communication and it was working perfectly without any noise.
- This voip provides few cool and nice features like unlimited international long distance call, Voicemail to email,
- Directory listening etc, call recording is also good.
- Actually, this product has most all of the features which one voip device should have. There is nothing I dislike but the portable phone battery is an issue. If we continuously use this phone for long meetings then sometimes battery the dies. So that is the only problem I have seen.
- We are using this phone in day to day business communications and in meetings between remotely located teams. Nothing negative for me.
Actually, our organization has selected this phone for the organization. Previously we were using Polycom phone. We had good experience with both devices. At some points, both the devices are having pros and cons but I think Concast wins at many points.