Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
It’s almost three years now since I started using Concur Travel and Expense. I started using it when I joined R/GA as Director of Operations in Finance & Accounting. Concur Travel and Expense is used in [a] few departments at our organization to integrate business travel and expenses.
- Simplifying expense reporting fillings by importing credit card charges to match with receipts.
- Concur Travel and Expense has improved visibility on company spending by following up on expenses rapidly via email tracking.
- Concur Travel and Expense offers intelligence insight through OCR which captures data on receipts to ensure they match on invoices.
- [The] mobile application enables business users to carry out their procedures such as expense reporting on the go.
- Concur Travel and Expense has saved us a lot of time and expenses by automating expense and travel processes such as 100% authentic expense auditing. For the 2+ years that I have used Concur Travel and Expense, I have never detected anything that needs improvement.
- With Concur Travel and Expense, we have saved our employees time by allowing them to book travel their way while staying in compliance with company T&E policy.
- Concur Travel and Expense has allowed us to improve expense reporting by automating accounts payable hence advancing [the] visibility of company spend.
- Company bill statement has streamlined employees purchasing processes by reviewing and reconciling all expense transactions in one secure platform.
- Oracle Cloud ERP and Xero
I used Oracle Cloud ERP at a startup, but Concur is flexible since it has both cloud and [a] mobile application that makes it easy to report on the go from anywhere. On the other hand, we tried Xero before finally implementing Concur, but Xero was not the best expense management solution since it didn’t incorporate reporting capabilities for large and global enterprises.
Do you think SAP Concur delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Concur's feature set?
Did SAP Concur live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Concur go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Concur again?
With Concur Travel and Expense, no manual procedure is needed at any point. Therefore, Concur Travel and Expense is well suited in Travel and expense reporting. By implementing it, you will be able to simplify vendor payments by automatically generating receipts from suppliers to [feed] into expense reports, which ensures no errors when making payments. The same case applies to employees reimbursement, which allows them to integrate, hotel, flight, rental, and any other expense information.