Overall Satisfaction with Conversica
We use Conversica to be more efficient in lead follow-up, so it is primarily used by sales and marketing. There are three specific use cases. Firstly at certain events, we generate thousands of leads, which flood our sales development team meaning some leads get follow up outside our usual SLAs. Secondly, we have identified a cohort of accounts which we want our teams to focus on. In both of these cases, we use our data to prioritise and route the leads either to our team or to Conversica to qualify. Lastly, we use a re-engage program to recontact prior MQLs after 60 days.
- Sales Cycle - I have been involved in many tech purchases and working with Conversica through the business case was a smooth process. We did trial the product as part of this process with clear success metrics.
- Customer Success Team - awesome, always available to help and provide answers. One of the best I have ever worked with.
- Development - particulalry improving the UI.
- We seen an additional 40 opportunities enter our pipeline this year. Our average deal size is high (B2B technology) so this is significant.
- Anecdotal feedback from the sales team is positive - both from the perspective that we are sending them better quality leads, and the opps our agent has produced.
We did not evaluate any alternatives to Conversica - at the time we weren't aware of any competition.