Critical Mention Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/public-relations-prCritical MentionUnspecified9.1211012016-07-27T16:17:18.421Z
July 27, 2016
Critical Mention Review
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Critical Mention
We specifically use Critical Mention for our account team. 3-4 people on the team work for one account that uses the service. I am the sole user of the service and use it to monitor client and competitor news on a quarterly basis. It helps our account address the sentiment and quality of mentions to our client on a month-over-month basis and we are able to notice trends or better identify reasoning for negative news coverage with the support of this service.
- Monitor media mentions and send alerts: it's great because I don't have to go in and search every day. I am set in the morning and afternoon with alerts.
- Online media reports: it's great because it helps me create my own personal reports in a format that my clients love.
- Customer service: our account team dedicated to us is amazing. There has never been a time that they let us down.
- Saving new broadcast clips as reports. Sometimes it's confusing because I don't see everything I saved under the same report.
- 60 day limit on how far we can go back on our searches. Sometimes I need to pull a clip from 90 or more days ago and I am unable to go that far back.
- Media alerts about commercials. While the search is set up to capture certain words, sometimes it is a bit much to go through all the commercial content.
- Positive: our clients continue to ask for analyses of media coverage at every annual pitch meeting we have.
Burrelles is confusing and outdated. Critical Mention works on the side of the account team and understands our needs better. I was able to share hundreds of outlets that I wanted to be included in my online search and Critical Mention added all of them in less than a day I was seeing better results in my searches. The possibilities with Burrelles seem limited while Critical Mention's online monitoring service really lets me craft reports the way I want to.
Account teams that have to report on media monitoring coverage for their clients would benefit from using this service. It's a user-friendly, quick way for account teams to deliver on coverage, whether it's a video the client just asked for five minutes ago or a comprehensive analysis report for each quarter. This service probably wouldn't be as useful for more senior executives on account teams as the bulk of monitoring work is on the entry-level account people.