Overall Satisfaction with CudaSign
Currently, CudaSign is used in Human Resources for electronic onboarding, updating contracts, and obtaining signatures for internal documents with staff.
- Document Management and Archiving - you can download the document for internal records, but the archive within CudaSign makes it easy to access the documents as a backup
- E signature: You can upload a copy of your signature or create a unique signature with the tools on CudaSign.
- Contact management: People you have invited before will be remembered in CudaSign
- Easy form building from a pdf
- It would be nice if the form creator gave you a more clear idea of where the data that will be filled in falls in relation to signature lines or boxes
- Documents imported from Word rarely maintain their format. It is much more robust uploading a pdf.
- It's a very positive impact: we save on printing and paper costs on both the sender and signer's side. We're a tech company. It's nice NOT to have to rely on paper 100% of the time.