SignNow is an electronic signature software offering from PDFfiller, which acquired SignNow from Barracuda Networks in 2017. It includes features such as collaboration and shared templates.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/K1/e9/ORWEUBS4TIKW.JPEGSignNow. The magic to legally sign documents anywhere at any timeI have been using this tool for personal purposes, and I was one of the promoters to implement it in our organization. Being a global firm, we have offices and workers all across the globe; our customers are also located in many different countries and cities. SignNow permits us to sign documents while on the road and from or to any location. The corporate license permits us to have a vault of signed documents and distribute them properly. We have different accounts for individuals and departments across the whole organization. The problem of physically signing, scanning, and distributing documents via courier has been reduced almost to zero.,Sell and leasing contracts are signed and returned digitally to and from any location. In my case, I am in charge of all Latin American countries, and our contracts include periodical renewals that are signed digitally. Due to a high volume of inventory change, we do many amendments. These are signed digitally and accepted by all our customers. Having a vault of signed documents, we have any necessary document available for immediate review. SignNow is available for laptops, online, and for mobile phones and tablets. This means that we have all information on hands at any time. The possibility to have corporate licenses helps to reduce licensing costs.,A schedule for maturity and due contracts would be useful. Even if any administration software is in charge of that. A document classification by type could be great. Personal, corporate agreements, distribution agreements, etc. The possibility to have customers/users and documents file with different schedule classifications, and the possibility to be prompted when one of the pre-established documents is not available. For example, all contracts of type 1, must have document schedule A, B and C included and signed. A more complete activity report for supervisors.,9,Positive. Providing documents to be signed and having them back in the shortest time is key for our organization. It is difficult to measure, but any important contract is at risk until it's signed. Not having it instantly may represent potential legal and financial issues. The ROI, in this case, is immensely positive. Positive. Sometimes a customer needs goods urgently. The possibility to immediately sign also give us the possibility for immediate delivery and still be legally protected. A negative factor is the possibility to have (or not) documents properly signed without supervision. Positive. Proper and timely managed documentation contributes to the good image of my business.,DocuSign and Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign),Salesforce App Cloud, TripActions, ExpensifyPerfect solution to go paperless in your business!I use SignNow to sign contracts with clients for photography services, and I just use it myself. I really appreciate SignNow because it has allowed me to go paperless and access the contracts from anywhere. I like having the contracts all in one place and being able to send them to clients right after signing.,I love that you can put in fields to be filled out (signature, date, text fields). The back end is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I also appreciate the app so I can use it on my iPad during meetings.,I haven't quite figured out how to send the contracts automatically to the clients after signing. It will send one to me saying it's been signed but not one to the clients. I thought that's the reason I put in the email addresses of the signers, and my understanding is that it sends an email copy upon signing, but usually I have to go back in and send them a copy after.,10,I haven't experienced an ROI per se, but like I said, I feel like it's more professional to sign and send my contracts electronically. I think it's better for my clients as well because instead of having a paper contract they have the potential to lose, they can access it anywhere as well. I just love having everything in one place! It saves me time and headache.,,Adobe Illustrator CCSign up for SignNo1!SignNow is great. We needed a digital solution for our sales team who were in the field and didn't have a good way to get our insertion orders (contracts) signed. SignNow provided an easy to implement solution, even to our sales team members who aren't the most technically proficient. With SignNow, our team was able to create easily modifiable templates and one-off contracts that they could get into our clients quickly. Our clients loved the ease at which they were able to receive and execute contracts, and that they didn't have to deal with paper, mail, or fax. We saw an immediate decrease in our turn-around time, and a sales increase over-all. The easier you make it for a client to sign up, the more conversions you will receive! We also saw a greater efficiency within our sales team, who now spend less time creating and chasing contracts, and more time pursuing new leads. Very happy with SignNow. They were a tremendous help to our overall efficiency and bottom line.,Easy to use (and modify) templates. We were able to tailor our contracts quickly to our clients' needs. Excellent communication - we were always able to track where our contracts were in the delivery/completion process.,Honestly, none that I can speak of. We were very satisfied.,10,Our contract turnaround time was greatly reduced, and our sales team were freed up to focus on other activities.,QuickBooks Pro, Infinisource iSolvedSignNow is affordable and just works!We spent quite a long time looking for an electronic document/signature solution. Clients wanted something other than having to deal with PDFs and scanning, etc. In my research we found lots of good products, but we are a small business, and most of the systems we looked at were simply too expensive. Then I found SignNow. Within 15 minutes of sign up, I sent out my first contract to a customer. In less than 10 minutes, I had the contract back. SOLD! Creating and sending out contracts is a breeze. The best part is that we get the contracts returned MUCH sooner. If you have documents you need to distribute to clients for signature... SignNow is a no-brainer.,Simple to use. Very straightforward and easily integrated into our work flow. Looks sharp. The emails look professional. Affordable! Outstanding service for a small business needing a fully functional solution that doesn't break the bank.,I suppose there is always room for improvement, but SignNow is GREAT out of the box.,10,Creating and sending out contracts used to take significant time. Now, we simply upload, add the signature fields and out they go. Takes only a few minutes. Much, much faster. And, as a bonus, we get the contracts back from the client much more quickly, because the system is simple for them.The Simplest and Most Efficient Way to Sign and Store DocsAs a mobile personal trainer, I use SignNow to document the payment and completion of every training session with every client. It prevents me from having to deal with any loose papers and has made tracking a breeze.,Store and archive signed documents Send documents and request signatures via email Never lose a signature due to phone or app error Save your initials and signature for easy retrieval Download documents into SignNow from many sources,None that come to mind,10,I can instantly access and verify contracts and signatures I no longer carry dozens of papers around with me,Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign),Downloading and opening documents Typing and signing in documents Saving and sending documents,Yes,10Good in its simplicity[SignNow is being used] For ease in obtaining signatures as opposed to fax method.,Easy to sign Easy to send back Simply results in signed copies No additional markups (or added numbers) are made to the signature like with docusign,Interface in sending could be better - message to sender should be visible to change without having to click to show it. Billing was really messed up upon renewal. It stopped working and said we had to pay even though payment went through and showed on the account page as paid. Customer service is too hard to find and call. There was no posted number or email and no help option. It was very slow trying to contact someone and get it working when it locked us out.,7,Ease and speed to help clients be able to sign docs without needing to print and rescan back.,DocuSign,Microsoft Access, Adobe Acrobat DCCudaSign - A great electronic signature serviceCudaSign is currently being used to send out documents for signature and completion. We send contracts and paperwork to candidates and clients. It's used every day and has become ingrained into our agency.,Very simple and easy to use. Is not very expensive and carries enough features to be frequently used. It's linked to our email for ease of use.,No cons seen so far.,8,No ROI impact that is see able, works as intended for documentation to get signature.CudaSign: Smart small business answer to e-signing.Currently, CudaSign is used in Human Resources for electronic onboarding, updating contracts, and obtaining signatures for internal documents with staff.,Document Management and Archiving - you can download the document for internal records, but the archive within CudaSign makes it easy to access the documents as a backup E signature: You can upload a copy of your signature or create a unique signature with the tools on CudaSign. Contact management: People you have invited before will be remembered in CudaSign Easy form building from a pdf,It would be nice if the form creator gave you a more clear idea of where the data that will be filled in falls in relation to signature lines or boxes Documents imported from Word rarely maintain their format. It is much more robust uploading a pdf.,10,It's a very positive impact: we save on printing and paper costs on both the sender and signer's side. We're a tech company. It's nice NOT to have to rely on paper 100% of the time.,DocuSign,ADP Resource, Workable
SignNow

SignNow Reviews

SignNow
Filter 13 vetted SignNow reviews and ratings

Jose Luis Reyes Graterol profile photo
May 11, 2019

Review: "SignNow. The magic to legally sign documents anywhere at any time"

• Sell and leasing contracts are signed and returned digitally to and from any location. In my case, I am in charge of all Latin American countries, and our contracts include periodical renewals that are signed digitally.
  • Due to a high volume of inventory change, we do many amendments. These are signed digitally and accepted by all our customers.
  • Having a vault of signed documents, we have any necessary document available for immediate review.
  • SignNow is available for laptops, online, and for mobile phones and tablets. This means that we have all information on hands at any time.
  • The possibility to have corporate licenses helps to reduce licensing costs.
  • A schedule for maturity and due contracts would be useful. Even if any administration software is in charge of that.
  • A document classification by type could be great. Personal, corporate agreements, distribution agreements, etc.
  • The possibility to have customers/users and documents file with different schedule classifications, and the possibility to be prompted when one of the pre-established documents is not available. For example, all contracts of type 1, must have document schedule A, B and C included and signed.
  • A more complete activity report for supervisors.
This application is well suited for any firm or individual with plenty of legal documents to be signed/co-signed across large geographical areas. When time is gold, even different locations inside the same city could be a problem if you need immediate approval. If you are a supervisor and you have several employees using the software, besides saving additional costs, you have the possibility to supervise proper document handling.
When not in a rush, and in low quantities, you still can go the old way of signing/scanning and re-sending documents without paying for any further software.
Read Jose Luis Reyes Graterol's full review
Sarah King profile photo
August 04, 2018

SignNow Review: "Perfect solution to go paperless in your business!"

• I love that you can put in fields to be filled out (signature, date, text fields).
  • The back end is very user friendly and easy to navigate.
  • I also appreciate the app so I can use it on my iPad during meetings.
  • I haven't quite figured out how to send the contracts automatically to the clients after signing. It will send one to me saying it's been signed but not one to the clients. I thought that's the reason I put in the email addresses of the signers, and my understanding is that it sends an email copy upon signing, but usually I have to go back in and send them a copy after.
I just love being paperless! It's perfect for organization and having everything in one place. Plus I feel like it is more professional to have it all electronically.
Read Sarah King's full review
David Friedman profile photo
July 26, 2018

SignNow Review: "Sign up for SignNo1!"

• Easy to use (and modify) templates. We were able to tailor our contracts quickly to our clients' needs.
  • Excellent communication - we were always able to track where our contracts were in the delivery/completion process.
  • Honestly, none that I can speak of. We were very satisfied.
Excellent all around! If you have documents to be signed by clients that you don't see face to face, this software is a godsend.
Read David Friedman's full review
Kirk Longhofer profile photo
July 26, 2018

User Review: "SignNow is affordable and just works!"

• Simple to use. Very straightforward and easily integrated into our work flow.
  • Looks sharp. The emails look professional.
  • Affordable! Outstanding service for a small business needing a fully functional solution that doesn't break the bank.
  • I suppose there is always room for improvement, but SignNow is GREAT out of the box.
SignNow is a great option for small businesses who need to do several contracts a week.
Read Kirk Longhofer's full review
Joe &quot;JC&quot; Cross profile photo
July 25, 2018

SignNow Review: "The Simplest and Most Efficient Way to Sign and Store Docs"

• Store and archive signed documents
  • Send documents and request signatures via email
  • Never lose a signature due to phone or app error
  • Save your initials and signature for easy retrieval
  • Download documents into SignNow from many sources
  • None that come to mind
If you sign a lot of documents and prefer not to carry around paper, you'll love this app. Should you or someone else need to read lengthy contracts and detailed material, you'll want a bigger screen than a phone. You can pinch and scroll, but this will take more effort than it's worth on a small screen.
Read Joe "JC" Cross's full review
July 26, 2018

SignNow Review: "Good in its simplicity"

• Easy to sign
  • Easy to send back
  • Simply results in signed copies
  • No additional markups (or added numbers) are made to the signature like with DocuSign
  • Interface in sending could be better - message to sender should be visible to change without having to click to show it.
  • Billing was really messed up upon renewal. It stopped working and said we had to pay even though payment went through and showed on the account page as paid.
  • Customer service is too hard to find and call. There was no posted number or email and no help option. It was very slow trying to contact someone and get it working when it locked us out.
Quick simple signing of a doc (and dating) is great. Would be nice if it could be edited if needed by the signer before signing.
Logan Feldstein profile photo
October 24, 2017

SignNow Review: "CudaSign - A great electronic signature service"

• Very simple and easy to use.
  • Is not very expensive and carries enough features to be frequently used.
  • It's linked to our email for ease of use.
  • No cons seen so far.
Best for sending contracts to be quickly electronically signed, and fields can be added to documents for candidates to fill out.
Read Logan Feldstein's full review
Linda Corman profile photo
August 09, 2016

SignNow Review: "CudaSign: Smart small business answer to e-signing."

• Document Management and Archiving - you can download the document for internal records, but the archive within CudaSign makes it easy to access the documents as a backup
  • E signature: You can upload a copy of your signature or create a unique signature with the tools on CudaSign.
  • Contact management: People you have invited before will be remembered in CudaSign
  • Easy form building from a pdf
  • It would be nice if the form creator gave you a more clear idea of where the data that will be filled in falls in relation to signature lines or boxes
  • Documents imported from Word rarely maintain their format. It is much more robust uploading a pdf.
This is an inexpensive alternative to some of the competitors, allowing a small organization to stay as paperless as possible without breaking the bank. It is especially helpful to have templates for forms that will be filled and signed by different parties.
Read Linda Corman's full review