SignNow Reviews

March 12, 2020
Gabe Hirsch | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Integrations - We use Zapier to connect SignNow with a few apps.
  • Ease of use - Once set up, it is pretty straightforward to use.
  • Modern website UI and redesign.
  • Not the easiest to search signed contracts for specific contracts, on a per file template basis.
  • Does not allow to send from more than one email. I have a few different email addresses, so I need a new account for each.
  • Does not upload document properly. Will change the layout of an uploaded doc, and spread what was on a single page to two pages... Hard to match from the Word template and what what it will look like on upload.
Read Gabe Hirsch's full review
March 12, 2020

• Convenient
  • Members like that they can do it from home.
December 28, 2019
Andy Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• SignNow provides a detailed audit of who signed the document and when and where they signed it.
  • SignNow allows users to customize the email that goes to the signers.
  • I wish there were a way to modify the document once uploaded, but I don't think that's really a big deal.
Read Andy Taylor's full review
November 06, 2019
Jon Soucy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• It is easy to build a template for frequently used documents that require user input in addition to their signature.
  • It is nice to offer a person the option to forward the signature to another person/user in case the person you sent the document to does not have the authority to sign.
  • It is easy to line up the signature and typed fields, other programs we have used require you to either use trial and error to know where fields line up or to guess.
  • We have had several users report that it is not always easy to sign on a mobile device. Some users have had to try different mobile browsers and others have been unable to sign on their mobile device altogether.
  • Some users that are used to other digital signing apps notice that the pages signed/initialed/filled do not have any certificate markings, SignNow instead has a completely separate page showing the signing history.
Read Jon Soucy's full review
Chris Ammann | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• It's one of the cheapest services out there for digital signatures.
  • It offers a comprehensive audit trail of when items were signed, and by whom.
  • It's quick, and very easy to use Very nice GUI.
  • I have never been able to get their templates to work correctly, but I know they would save me a lot of time if I used them correctly.
  • Wish I could change the email sent out to candidates permanently, rather than having to change it to each candidate.
Read Chris Ammann's full review
Ryan Spaulding | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Ease of use -- Whether on a computer or using the app, it was easy for me as the sender and easy for the recipient.
  • Intuitive interface -- Most of the time, the recipient of the documents was using SignNow for the first time. I never encountered a situation where they could not figure out how to use the software.
  • Pricing options -- the reason I stopped using SignNow was purely financial. The only option they could provide me was a yearly option. However, I really only need to be able to use the software once a year to send 20 documents. I ended up going to a competitor for per use pricing.
Read Ryan Spaulding's full review
Robert Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Signing a quote for your phone gets jobs started faster.
  • Automatically exporting PDF and letting me know when the customer has agreed to the quote is very helpful.
  • Having an online repository to re-download executed documents is helpful.
  • Being able to copy document settings would be nice or set-up typical fields (signature/date/etc).
  • Making sure the email invitation doesn't look spammy or get sent to junk mail.
Read Robert Brown's full review
Will Paccione | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• I found SignNow less expensive than some of the other apps out there.
  • SignNow has an upgraded UX which makes it easier to navigate and add fields in the back end.
  • SignNow makes it easy for the client on the signing side who has never used it before to figure out.
  • They've upgraded their UX but still need a small bit more to go.
  • Templates are something I use quite often but didn't have much guidance on how to set up the first one. I believe they've gotten a bit better, but still a small ways to go.
  • If I remember correctly some clients say it hits their spam folder.
Read Will Paccione's full review
Jay Layton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Ease of obtaining signatures through simple technology.
  • Safe keeping of all completed documents
  • Record retention making a backup in case of lost files.
  • Instructions on overall use.
  • More access to subject matter experts
Read Jay Layton's full review
October 23, 2019
Fred Claus | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• SignNow makes it easy for the client to move through the document. One click per field and the data is there. Sometimes I even just use the tab key.
  • SignNow is easy for me to move through when editing a document for sending. They color code the signers so it's easy for me to see who has to sign where. I can also set up in what order the signers have to sign.
  • SignNow's price is very good as well. What we get from sign now for the price we pay is equal to other companies 3 times the cost.
  • No templates on the free version.
Read Fred Claus's full review
Jason Kolleda | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Ease of use - We don't have to go into long explanations about how the process will work, we usually just send our employees the paperwork and we get it back signed.
  • Speed - We can get paperwork signed the same day instead of waiting for employees to schedule a time to come to the branch.
  • The initial set-up of hiring package templates can be tedious and time-consuming.
  • Making edits to merged documents when one or two pages fall out of date is a nightmare because you have to start from scratch.
Read Jason Kolleda's full review
November 18, 2019

Pros and Cons

• We are trying to go paperless in our office and this has allowed me to do that with the documents that I am responsible for.
  • SignNow provides a time/date stamp which helps in record keeping.
  • It is very easy to use!
  • I would like a "Save As" function added to the drop down for More.
November 08, 2019

Pros and Cons

• You can choose to password protect the esign request.
  • You can choose to email a signed copy of the document once completed or withhold it if there's sensitive information that you don't want sent via email.
  • Allows clients the ability to sign from almost any location and on any connected (data or wifi) device.
  • Would like to see Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) option
November 07, 2019

• Setup was a breeze.
  • Nice variety of templates.
  • Easy to use and intuitive
  • Did not find any.
  • The application was straightforward - "review >> sign" - Done.

Pros and Cons

• It's easy to set up and send to my clients.
  • It's easy to set the date, signature area and any other text.
  • It's easy to create templates and use them.
  • There's not much detailed instruction for my clients. At least, it's not very intuitive. They have to figure out themselves that they have to click on the signature area on mobile in order to get a signature box popped up.
  • I dislike the fact that clients have to download the SignNow app in order to sign something from me. Most of them sign with their mobile, and it doesn't make sense for them to do this when they can just access the browser.
  • The user interface could be a lot better. I could barely find account settings to change my subscription!

Pros and Cons

• The ability to assign multiple signers to a single document is exceptional.
  • SignNow allows you to edit a document you have already uploaded and save the edits as though they are part of the original document in your templates section.
  • The history feature makes it easy to go back and see how many times a document has been viewed and the exact date and time the document was signed.
  • One area SignNow could use major improvement is adding a feature to download a CSV file or spreadsheet of every person you have sent a contract to and the date they signed. We could have used the feature recently, but instead had to painlessly look at each of our 4oo - 5oo contracts history individually which was not cost effective for our company.
  • A nice feature would be the name of the recipient listed on the front of each contracted listed instead of just an email. Sometimes email address do not match who the contract was sent to.
November 07, 2019

• Easy to use interface.
  • Stable software.
  • Affordable.
  • Fast.
  • Reliable.
  • Adding proposals capabilities.
  • Adding more signatures style options.

Pros and Cons

• Allows for the safe and secure signing of important documents.
  • Allows for the storage of important documents.
  • Easily works on mobile devices without a hiccup.
  • I have not seen any cons with the software.

Pros and Cons

• Removes friction from the form fill process.
  • Effortless sharing via email.
  • Templates help to repeat the process regularly.
  • Randomly I've had users report that they are unable to open the link to sign the release.
May 11, 2019
Jose Luis Reyes Graterol | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Sell and leasing contracts are signed and returned digitally to and from any location. In my case, I am in charge of all Latin American countries, and our contracts include periodical renewals that are signed digitally.
  • Due to a high volume of inventory change, we do many amendments. These are signed digitally and accepted by all our customers.
  • Having a vault of signed documents, we have any necessary document available for immediate review.
  • SignNow is available for laptops, online, and for mobile phones and tablets. This means that we have all information on hands at any time.
  • The possibility to have corporate licenses helps to reduce licensing costs.
  • A schedule for maturity and due contracts would be useful. Even if any administration software is in charge of that.
  • A document classification by type could be great. Personal, corporate agreements, distribution agreements, etc.
  • The possibility to have customers/users and documents file with different schedule classifications, and the possibility to be prompted when one of the pre-established documents is not available. For example, all contracts of type 1, must have document schedule A, B and C included and signed.
  • A more complete activity report for supervisors.
Read Jose Luis Reyes Graterol's full review
August 04, 2018
Sarah King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• I love that you can put in fields to be filled out (signature, date, text fields).
  • The back end is very user friendly and easy to navigate.
  • I also appreciate the app so I can use it on my iPad during meetings.
  • I haven't quite figured out how to send the contracts automatically to the clients after signing. It will send one to me saying it's been signed but not one to the clients. I thought that's the reason I put in the email addresses of the signers, and my understanding is that it sends an email copy upon signing, but usually I have to go back in and send them a copy after.
Read Sarah King's full review
July 26, 2018
David Friedman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Easy to use (and modify) templates. We were able to tailor our contracts quickly to our clients' needs.
  • Excellent communication - we were always able to track where our contracts were in the delivery/completion process.
  • Honestly, none that I can speak of. We were very satisfied.
Read David Friedman's full review
July 26, 2018
Kirk Longhofer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Simple to use. Very straightforward and easily integrated into our work flow.
  • Looks sharp. The emails look professional.
  • Affordable! Outstanding service for a small business needing a fully functional solution that doesn't break the bank.
  • I suppose there is always room for improvement, but SignNow is GREAT out of the box.
Read Kirk Longhofer's full review
July 25, 2018
Joe &quot;JC&quot; Cross | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Store and archive signed documents
  • Send documents and request signatures via email
  • Never lose a signature due to phone or app error
  • Save your initials and signature for easy retrieval
  • Download documents into SignNow from many sources
  • None that come to mind
Read Joe "JC" Cross's full review

What is SignNow?

SignNow is an electronic signature solution designed to scale with a workflow. The vendor states that SignNow is lightweight and user-friendly, and is affordable for small and mid-sized businesses. Their e-signature solution also boasts strong mobile capabilities as well as security and compliance. Apart from the desktop solution and mobile apps (for iOS and Android), SignNow can be also set up as an API integration and as an on-premises solution.