Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
We use Cvent across the entire association. It is our event management solution, our contact database and our email marketing software. Cvent helps our staff of 5 do the work of a much larger organization. We also use their CrowdCompass Mobile App and their OnArrival 360 check-in app to track session attendance for CEUs.
- They listen to their users and make updates based on their recommendations.
- Their customer service is fantastic!
- Their new platform makes the whole process of creating and running an event so much easier!
- The badge designer is a little clunky and difficult to use.
- I’d love to see their add-on modules priced differently (flat fees vs. per registration)
- They’re membership module is only for individual memberships, we have organization based memberships, so we’re not able to use it.
- We are much more productive
- We stay on the forefront of event technology in order to stay modern and relevant to our members
- It helped us position ourselves as one of the most popular conferences in our industry
Cvent is the gold standard in the industry. The other software that we evaluated was good, but no one can come close to the support, training, and functionality of Cvent. Their new platform is incredibly user-friendly. And they integrate with numerous third-party software providers to expand their functionality exponentially.
We run our standard conferences through Cvent Event Management, but we also do our sponsorship sales, service award pin sales and legislative day appointment requests through Cvent. We mapped out those “events” to match their items to the sections in Cvent (i.e., A sponsor package is an admission item, the items that make up the package are sessions, etc.).