Great for Checklists
January 03, 2017

Great for Checklists

Andy Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with dapulse

Dapulse allows us to create segmented checklists for our team. We all work remotely from each other. This makes it easier for us to collaborate on our projects. Dapulse helps us to not leave anything behind. We can easily integrate links and uploads to the pulses. We have virtual assistants in countries overseas. This is one of the best project management software out there. It is simple, yet effective.
  • Create checklists.
  • Assign tasks.
  • Attach Files to tasks.
  • If you are a student of SCRUM Dapulse can work for your SCRUM board, but I find Trello to work a little better.
  • Dapulse is great for checklists, but I feel it lacks features of a true project management software.
  • I would like to be able to assign mulitple people to a pulse without having to create another column.
  • Has made it easier to see all the work that has to be done in one place
  • Easy checklist creator
  • Makes tasks easier to check off
Dapulse is great for team checklists and assigning tasks. It is a great way to see everything in one spot. I like that I don't have to sign out and into another system to see other projects. It gives me a good look at what needs to be done and by whom.
Dapulse is great for checklists and brain dumps. Let's say you have your own business. You need to make sure everything is done. But you don't want to be taking up all your time. So you want to delegate to virtual assistants or other team members. The next time you do something, use Dapulse to create a checklist of every little thing you do. Each task should have its own pulse. Then when you go to delegate it, the whole thing is there for someone else to follow.

monday.com Feature Ratings