Overall Satisfaction with DataMotion
Sysco extended its use of DataMotion SecureMail technology to the entire enterprise by adding the SecureMail gateway to automatically identify emails that contain sensitive consumer data and encrypt them. Sysco's IT leadership has peace of mind knowing that the SecureMail Gateway ensures every email is protected and compliant with internal policies and external regulations. The ability to share data with customers and colleagues is greatly enhanced and risk exposure is significantly reduced.
- Automated filtering of email messages.
- Tracking all secure and non-secure communications.
- Empowers us to identify and encrypt sensitive consumer data.
- Reduces the risk of false positives.
- I couldn't configure it well to accommodate emerging secure messaging protocols and had to seek assistance from the IT department.
- We can maintain the budget knowing no licensing extra costs will be incurred throughout the year.
- Time required to manage policy settings is reduced.
- Saved considerable time troubleshooting spyware and other network threats.
- The reasonable price is an added bonus.
The price of DataMotion is very reasonable and not an extra like other solutions we looked at. DataMotion SecureMail ensures that data is scanned for the latest malware and viruses before it gets to our network. Can be customized based on the policies we wish to apply to our users.
The system's connections and response times are very high. The user interface is well organized and features are laid out well. There are some customizations that would require assistance from the IT department.
I have not really had to integrate DataMotion with any third-party software.
Do you think DataMotion delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DataMotion's feature set?
Did DataMotion live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DataMotion go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy DataMotion again?
Best suited to ease electronic information exchange across an integrated data network in compliance with the company's security requirements. The information sent to customers is fully encrypted and if there is anything customers need to fill, their reply is returned through a secure, encrypted channel into the company's backend system.