Overall Satisfaction with DataMotion SecureMail
DataMotion SecureMail is used widely at Boston University when sensitive data needs to be encrypted. This is used by multiple departments that I routinely interact with throughout Boston University.
- Used to send secure email with accounts and passwords
- Any sensitive data that needs to be encrypted, DataMotion SecureMail is our go-to to send to clients and vendors
- Used when sending Boston University IDs and social security numbers securely
- A regular DataMotion account is limited to 25mb at one time
- Large file transfer account is limited to only 200Mb at a time
- Instructions to incorporate DataMotion into Outlook is not current
- Made things simple to assist clients who have DataMotion issues with their account.
- Excellent go-to when I need to send something like login credentials quickly and securely.
DataMotion Support is phenomenal. Support is very responsive and usually can provide a resolution to client issues quickly.
Do you think DataMotion delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DataMotion's feature set?
Did DataMotion live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of DataMotion go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy DataMotion again?
When sending to vendors, they have the ability to respond back, which is a great feature.
I wasn't a part of the purchase of DataMotion so I don't know the answer to this.