Overall Satisfaction with Delivra
We use Delivra to handle email marketing and as a part of our inbound marketing efforts for a client. We utilize a sub-account that is part of the client's parent account. It is primarily used by our earned media team. It is comparable to other email marketing/marketing automation platforms, but allows for BCC'ing an internal email address on ALL emails sent from the account. This feature is different from a single compliance copy, and means that if you are sending 1000 personalized emails you can receive all 1000 BCC'd internally. This can be very useful for record keeping.
- Delivra offers marketing automation tools such as drip campaigns, and comes with a variety of templates for easy deployment.
- Delivra's email analytics overview provides a lot of information in an easily digestible and exportable/shareable way.
- Delivra's block email builder makes it easy to add features such as buttons, images, and text to an email. The HTML can be edited for fine-tuning.
- The contact database is not easy to navigate and we are limited by the number of contact categories we can create, and the ones we can delete. When personalizing emails it is hard to see past all the unneeded database properties to find the ones I want to include.
- Every time I log in from https://www.delivra.com/ it opens a second window with the app and leaves the first window. It should go directly to the app in the same window.
- Within the app, you can't open links in new tabs for easy comparison between different files/versions. It would be nice to have one email open and be able to easily open a different draft "in a new tab" without having to open a new window, log in again, and navigate to the needed file.
- Delivra has been well suited to the needs of a particular client, and allowed for campaigns to be executed in line with their needs.
- Delivra is another tool in our company's email marketing/marketing automation toolbox that can be used when needed or at a different price point from other platforms.
- Overall, we haven't widely deployed Delivra.
Delivra is not as good as HubSpot, but it is less expensive which can be attractive in certain situations. It has email marketing and marketing automation features that allow for a variety of services/campaigns to be executed, but there is a lot of clunkiness with the UI which I haven't found in HubSpot or Mailchimp. My experience with Constant Contact shows that Delivra has much more flexibility and additional features.
As far as I know, Delivra is the only email marketing software that allows for every instance of a personalized email to be bcc'ed to an internal email address. This is a niche feature, but can be very useful for companies that need detailed records of all client communication for posterity.