December 12, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
DiscoverOrg is being used across the entire company. It is primarily used by the BDR's.
- DiscoverOrg is a great prospecting tool. It gives you a top to bottom look of a company's team.
- DiscoverOrg is very user friendly and makes it easy to operate through a company's team.
- DiscoverOrg has a great implementation team that made the transition over smooth
- There appears to be too many blocks in the way of reaching who we need to reach.
- It doesn't always have the proper location for companies
- It needs to integrate better with Salesforce
- So far it has had about a neutral impact.
- We are still in implementation mode
- It will eventually help us greatly
- RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg)
Rainking was the only tool I used before DiscoverOrg. I was new when we started Rainking and only had a week or two to use it. I am still fairly new with Discover Org but i love the user friendly experience and the overally capabilities of the product. Like i said earlier scoops is an amazing tool
I generate prospecting reports and pain points for companies. In terms of prospecting it is a great tool to see where everyone lines up in the company and how they can be reached out to. The Scoops page then helps me lock in on what the company is currently going through and how we can help.
It is well suited for prospecting and looking at the company's overall team flow chart. This tool makes it easier to prospect and find out where you want to start and who you should truly be reaching out to. The scoops page is an amazing tool that helps us find pain point for potential customers