Overall Satisfaction with Docebo LMS
We are a consulting company that represents Docebo in Brazil. We sell, deploy and support technically the platform for our customers. We have choosen Docebo after studying 4 or 5 similar solutions. Actually Docebo is used to support e-Learning projects for different types of demands and/or industries.
- Ease-of-use: very friendly, intuitive, simple processes for administration.
- Flexible and simple content publishing: easy to manage learning plans, upload learning content in several formats, assessment/testing creation/control.
- Modular features: allow to activate/dactivate features, some of them are paid. Very useful to set up the platform accordingly.
- I believe the pricing positioning could be improved, specially to support projects with more than 350 active users.
- It would be great if the product had an integrated authoring tool to create more compelling learning content inside the platform. Today it is possible to convert PPT files or upload videos.
- The Brazilian Portuguese version could be improved. It is possible to apply adjustments using the translation tool, but a few resources are always in English.
- Very fast deployment (average of 20 working days). No setup fee.
- Easy content upload and delivery: existing content may be published easily, without extra costs.
- Free support 24 hours per week.