Overall Satisfaction with DocuWare
We started using DocuWare in a workflow to handle AP for our restaurant clients. We have since moved to a more industry-specific product for invoice processing, but remain using DocuWare to identify and store cash management-related documents.
- OCR is very good
- Ease of use
- Some more features would be nice.
- A little more customizable.
- Better connections to email/filtering.
- Allowed us to do multiple hours less data entry per client/per week.
- ROI very quickly.
- Package is customizable so you can scale as needed.
Do you think DocuWare delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuWare's feature set?
Did DocuWare live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuWare go as expected?
Would you buy DocuWare again?