Overall Satisfaction with Domo
We use Domo to both operate our business as well as manage the marketing performance for our clients. Internally, it is leveraged across our entire executive leadership team, managers of all departments and our client services team. For our clients, it is used to answer specific questions as they relate to performance marketing objectives.
- For the marketing use case, Domo is second to none as they have connectors prebuilt for the most common toolsets used in marketing.
- The commenting feature in Domo allows users to have real-time dialogue to discuss observations and record a history of the WHY behind specific performance inquiries.
- Domo allows us to develop dashboards for key stakeholders, and roll up dashboards at the executive level. Alters allow real-time notification if a KPI is falling below or exceeding expectations so action can be taken immediately to correct or capitalize on opportunity.
- Our primary exposure has been to the marketing use case. I am not aware of connectors for operations or financial use cases but imagine that there is always opportunity to stay ahead of the curve on proactive development of connectors.
- From a sales perspective, it would be beneficial for Domo to develop a specific SOW for initial integration versus selling a bucket of hours. An SOW helps to define expected outcomes for integration and ensure the appropriate budgeting is in place to meet those objectives.
- As a reseller, I would like to have more visibility into the opportunity status for co-sell agreements [eg integration with Domo Salesforce instance to surface knowledge gathered to date.]
This is a unique capability of Domo -- the sharing and alerts in particular, plus the ability to start a chat on a specific data point, observation or KPI.
- The best solution for the marketing use case.
- Speed to market is incredible.
- Allows for more rapid expansion through the organization because of connectors, and does not rely on hiring analysts that have a specific skillset and typically an incredibly large/lengthy backlog.