Overall Satisfaction with Dropbox
Dropbox is used as a way to share documents, working files between teams regardless of the team physical location. It reduces the need for printing documents, saving energy and effort in sharing and submitting working files for approval. It provides an easy way to track all change history of a file and when you need to view whoever is responsible for the file. Every edit is well-recorded and tracked properly using Dropbox.
- Create link to share file instantly
- Grant access and permission to team member / clients to view/edit the file
- Ability to track change history of the file
- Syncing sometimes is slow if the file is large
- Integrate with different messaging app would be nice (Team Chat, Skype)
- Sometimes if multiple accessing / editing the same Microsoft Office file, it got stuck
- Reducing wasted efforts in printing physical documents and saving tons of paper in the office
- Minimizing wasted time in communication which can be viewed through shared file
- Easy to track changes during project implementation
- Google Drive and OneDrive
Dropbox integrates with Microsoft Office applications more smoothly and allows you to edit the uploaded file on the go. Saving the file is automatic and you do not have to worry about losing the update that you just made. Support is smooth with all communications methods available to choose from: email, phone, live chat, self-service.
Do you think Dropbox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dropbox's feature set?
Did Dropbox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dropbox go as expected?
Would you buy Dropbox again?
Best scenario is to use for tracking project timeline and implementation. Instead of printing out the project charter, it can be submitted through dropbox. Approver can view the file and approve based on the change history recorded. Multiple members in the team can update project status in one file and update on Dropbox giving all teams visibility on the progress and therefore reducing the efforts in communication and reduce wasted time.