September 23, 2019
Head of IT - Infrastructure
BTGPharmaceuticals, 1001-5000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
We use Druva for both internal and external file sharing. This has allowed us to enable our users to securely share files and collaborate on projects with both internal and external participants in one platform. Before Druva, we would have a mix of solutions which were more expensive and gave us less visibility and control of corporate data.
- Easy to use, the interface is intuitive and training requirements were minimal.
- Good audit trails and history of data access.
- Collaboration is simple.
- Change management - The notification or major changes is often slow or hard to find.
- The license model for external collaborators isn't great and I think this could be simplified.
- More enhancements to the audit trail and access notifications would be great.
- Simplified our file sharing into one platform.
- The cost of support and training for end-users was reduced.
- We could host files securely without having to purchase extra storage or compute.
We do not use it to protect any cloud endpoints.
We use this to monitor for sensitive data types which should not be stored on endpoint devices. This includes personal identifiable data, payment card details, etc. Our security team uses this to alert on potential breaches. We have had one instance where a member of staff was storing such data on their PC and attempting to share it. We were able to detect this and prevent the sharing before it became an issue. Before Druva, we had no tools to perform the same type of function.
Implementation was simple, we had the environment configured and running within a week which also included single sign-on. We had as much support as we needed from the Druva team who were on hand to offer guidance support for any queries.
Do you think Druva Data Resiliency Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Druva Data Resiliency Cloud's feature set?
Did Druva Data Resiliency Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Druva Data Resiliency Cloud again?