Overall Satisfaction with Eightfold AI
My team is the only group in our organization that uses Eightfold [AI]; around 10 of us. We are using it to assist with a self-sourcing solution for the company. It has just recently been implemented so we are still learning best practices and how to make it the best possible tool for our needs.
- Suggestions for: similar Job titles and Skills when creating a req
- Easy method for mass outreach via "Campaign"
- Matching candidates to jobs
- No good way to create "remote" positions. If you click "remote" that indicates it is international, so instead you have to select "relocation allowed" which simply doesn't mean the same thing. I'd love a true remote option.
- I wish there were more options for editing text in the Job Description (font color, format painter, etc.).
- The degree requirement section isn't intuitive: if you need someone to have a Bachelor's degree, you have to select all other higher degree types as well or else those candidates will be eliminated. There's not an option to select for "No degree requirements" either.
- I believe there will be many positive impacts, but I have only used it for about a week so I don't have any real results to report yet.
Do you think Eightfold AI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Eightfold AI's feature set?
Did Eightfold AI live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Eightfold AI go as expected?
Would you buy Eightfold AI again?
It [Eightfold AI] is well suited for self-sourcing candidates. They apply to be in the talent pool or for specific positions and then users like myself can contact them from there for the screening.