Everhour has increased my productivity and the professionalism of my business.https://www.trustradius.com/time-trackingEverhourUnspecified8.6421012019-02-14T17:27:37.569Z
February 14, 2019
Everhour has increased my productivity and the professionalism of my business.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Everhour
I am a self-employed, freelance media designer, and I am using Everhour to track absolutely all work, billable and not, being done. I use Everhour to track time spent and bill clients hourly, to turn in time-sheet accounting reports, to create invoices, and to evaluate for past productivity and future estimates.
- Everhour integrates exceptionally well into Asana.
- The mobile app functions reliably and is simple to use on the move.
- Reports are flexible and presentable, so I can easily find how much time is going to multiple, simultaneous projects.
- I would like to see better (more printer-friendly) PDF documents produced by the reports.
- I would like to be able to share time-sheet reports to clients without them having to be "on-the-team" or having an Everhour account.
- I would like to see invoices sync to Quickbooks Self-Employed.
- I would love to be able to choose to display time tracking within Asana to co-workers I have selected.
- I am getting a more professional, reliable grasp on my hours, work, billing, and estimates. This kind of information is crucial to my business.
I tried out Toggle, WorkingHours, and Harvest, and researched a slew of others.