Overall Satisfaction with Everhour
Our main use of Everhour is to track if people are working the hours they said they'd do. We don't like the 40 hr/wk method but instead to give people more freedom. Everhour encourages people to do the required amount; because without a set schedule, people tend to work less.
- Very simple to track hours
- Many great integrations
- Many other neat features that we will probably use in the future
- Can't track recurring schedules, only by manually adding time slots
- Needs a simpler way for new people who aren't used to computers to figure out how much they've worked, like on the homepage for example
- It's helped us become more efficient in how we schedule our working time.
- It's helped us see how efficiency is more important than just hours.
- It helps us figure out which tasks are taking too long.
It's well suited for companies that want to give their employees more freedom in work hours; but, it might not be useful for companies that don't track time.