Overall Satisfaction with Everhour
We use Everhour on a daily basis, to record all our time spent on all projects we work on, from finance and accounting to design and developing of products for our clients. It's simple enough to be usable quickly and easily by everyone in our company.
- Ease of use.
- Creating detailed reports, by client for example.
- Gives us a overview of what is being done at a given time.
- Interface looks great.
- The way client > project > board > card is organized could be improved.
- What info it shows to non admin users could be personalized.
- Improving the mobile app would make this system perfect.
- Keeping track of what's going on.
- Help understand if our estimates are accurate.
I used another one that I can't recall the name right now. It was complicated and did not get the job done.
I never needed to use their support, so I can't answer accordingly. Not ever needing it though may mean something very good.
Do you think Everhour delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Everhour's feature set?
Did Everhour live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Everhour go as expected?
Would you buy Everhour again?