Overall Satisfaction with Exceed.ai
Exceed.ai offers unique features and functionality. We typically connect it with our databases and platforms like Salesforce and HubSpot (among others). It has intuitive UX/UI, easy setup, and I can schedule meetings via my calendar (Microsoft Outlook) and accurately follow up. It is highly scalable and flexible, it facilitates fluid conversations in real-time with other people, it helps us to generate clients and increase new opportunities. A/B tests do not allow you to improve and obtain better results.
- A/B tests.
- The interface is clean and intuitive.
- Intuitive AI.
- Meetings can be scheduled directly in the calendar using integrations or calendar apps like Calendly.
- Its price seems very excessive to me.
- A/B tests.
- It has an excellent chatbot, SMS, email channels, it integrates with the vast majority of CRMs through its open API.
- The user interface is clean, very modern, and easy to use. It has an extensive database that allows us to find any old information such as previous clients for new or future opportunities.
Do you think Exceed.ai by Genesys delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Exceed.ai by Genesys's feature set?
Did Exceed.ai by Genesys live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Exceed.ai by Genesys go as expected?
Would you buy Exceed.ai by Genesys again?
Exceed.ai works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is a very powerful platform, suitable for anyone who wants to implement it to schedule meetings or conversations via live website chat and email, although it has to be mentioned that it is ideal for sales and marketing teams, noting that it connects to many CRM tools.