Overall Satisfaction with EZ Texting
We began by using EZ Texting to communicate internally amongst staff. This year we have used EZ Texting to receive general inquiries/messages from the public, and to answer questions from the public during special events. EZ Texting has allowed us to respond to guests when our phone lines may too busy, and in a format that guests are comfortable with. The use during special events has been a great way to provide interaction with our staff at a time when we're working to maintain safe distances.
- Easy to use web interface.
- The ability to set up our main business phone to receive texts is fantastic.
- There are an abundance of features we haven't even explored yet but look forward to doing so!
- The mobile app is great alternative when a desktop or laptop isn't available.
- A step-by-step tutorial on the setup of different functions would be useful.
- We've increased the rate of positive interactions with guests that may have had trouble reaching us in the past.
- As an education facility, it is important for us to share and convey information with our guests. Using EZ Texting during special events, our educators are able to provide facts and information that they would have difficulty doing otherwise.
We use Omnilert for our internal staff communications, especially in the event of a facility-wide emergency. EZ Texting doesn't have the capabilities that we have found with Omnilert in sending out simple, pre-determined messages in emergency scenarios. EZ Texting does surpass Omnilert when it comes to communicating in simple mobile text communications with the public.
EZ Texting is an excellent tool for supplementing your public communications. We use it as an additional channel that our guests can use to reach us for asking questions and getting information. It hasn't been the easiest to use for internal communications among staff members, as we initially intended to use it.
Integrating EZ Texting
Using EZ Texting
1 - EZ Texting is very user friendly and does not require a high level of hands-on support. Basically, we have one individual who monitors the account and facilitates the configuration and higher level functions, and then additional users simply use the services basic communication functions for contacting and communicating with guests.
- Guest communication
- Program announcements
- Special event communication
- Guest feedback
- Contact/communicate with guests after purchase
- Marketing messages sent to text-based subscribers