Overall Satisfaction with Flowlu
We haven't really fully deployed Flowlu across our company workflow, but we are going to be using it to manage client data, keep track of opportunities, and maybe even use it to keep track of our expenses and projected revenue. Having all of those features under one roof will save us so much time. We're still in the process of figuring out where Flowlu fits in our business, but from the time I've spent with it so far, I'm loving it.
- The interface is really simple and intuitive. It didn't take me long to figure things out on my own.
- I like the ability to create subtasks and assign those subtasks to different people, independent of who's assigned to the main task. And you can even set deadlines, or track time spent on tasks.
- The different task views and the ability to have almost granular control over the search filters can really come in handy, especially if your business has many moving parts. Likewise, the ability to create automations with a variety of customizable conditions can really be helpful in streamlining workflows.
- The ability to create different project workflows, each with its own predefined tasks, milestones, etc., can really be helpful when managing multiple campaigns and/or client-related projects.
- I like the ability to sync Flowlu calendar with Google calendar—as well as the ability to connect any email inbox to Flowlu. Likewise, I think it's great that they have the option to integrate with online payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Square as it makes things even easier on the client side.
- You can create your own lists if you want to record any important information for your business.
- I wish there were other ways to upload documents/attach files other than from your local computer or Google Drive (i.e. Dropbox, iCloud, etc.)
- A client portal would be nice (although according to their roadmap, they are already working on it)
- It's not much of a dealbreaker (since more integrations seem to be on the horizon as per their roadmap) but having more in-app integration options than what's on offer right now would be more than welcome.
- We have yet to fully deploy Flowlu across our business workflow, so I can't really comment on its impact—positive or otherwise—on our ROI.
Do you think Flowlu delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Flowlu's feature set?
Did Flowlu live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Flowlu go as expected?
Would you buy Flowlu again?
I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what Flowlu has to offer but so far, I'm really liking it. I like how polished the project management and CRM sides of it are—neither aspect feels half-baked from what I've seen so far. But above all, I really liked how the interface was fast, smooth, and very intuitive, despite Flowlu having so many moving parts.