Flowlu

Flowlu Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Stanislav Lisunov | TrustRadius Reviewer
The knowledge base is your key to effortless features’ navigation and setup. It contains guides and detailed instructions on how to use every tool. But even without the knowledge base, the UI is well-thought-through and easily navigable.
Dinakar Sakthivel | TrustRadius Reviewer
For an app this complex and flexible with so many modules and features, Flowlu's ease of use is acceptable. But there's a total chance to make it even better than what it is now. The UI/UX need to be simplified and made less confusing.

I have also shared my feedback about the UI and they have said they're planning to work on the UI in the future, so I'm one of the few to look forward to it.
Josiah Hostetter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is great and has a large range of features, but there is room for improvement with recurring invoices. I am excited about the planned implementation of automatic recurring payments for invoices. This feature is crucial for receiving payments from clients for various monthly/yearly services. Everything else I have experienced with Flowlu so far has been great!
Sonia Zoglauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Flowlu is simple to use but powerful; it allows you to customize almost everything and further automate with other tools because it integrates with apps such as Integrately and Zapier. I can't emphasize how simple this tool is to use, and it's a full business solution where the modules all work together to get work done strategically.
Calvin Sue | TrustRadius Reviewer
The basics of Flowlu is enough for my business. The menus and UI can be a little confusing as there are many tools in one, however after using it for a while it becomes easier. It was straight forward to add contacts, create a new invoice and view transactions. The reports are also self explanatory and easy to read. However I haven't found how to print/export the reports. Waiting for support for their help.
Dr Javed Iqbal, PhD | TrustRadius Reviewer
One of the best tools I have used so far. Very clean user interface, easy to use. All in one tool. This tool has all features a business to be run smoothly. The automation module is very powerful, we can automate processes and workflow. We did not have any problem when transferring from other platforms to Flowlu and training our team on this tool.
I have always open Flowlu when I start a day, and I am happy to let the app manage my time to make myself more productive and accountable. Flowlu makes managing projects and opportunities so easy and effective. I also use Flowlu now more often than using my Gmail or Microsoft Outlook because it is so much more convenient to manage all your mailboxes from one place. Besides, I can turn an email to task with just one click.
I like this software very much, but despite the fact that it has all the important tools stitched together nicely, the UX could use some work, in my opinion. Otherwise, it is an outstanding piece of software.
They have a great onboarding checklist and if you follow it you will be able to use the software. That is easy to use in my book. Flowlu has also the ability to turn on and off apps that you use or not which makes it tailored to the business needs.
Bernhard Wiesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
intuitive UX. The onboarding starts as your first project which makes you automatically learn how to handle the tools. Furthermore if you need support, the how to docs are really elaborated and the team is responsive and knows their product. The system of adding only the features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features.
Deepak Baanga | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is full of features, there are many ways to perform a single tasks. Overall the experience is great [up to] now, support is also good. We normally get support in a few hours. The best is that everything is very easy and self explanatory so we did not find any issue in onboarding and daily usability.
May 02, 2021

Go With the Flow

Zack Ellington | TrustRadius Reviewer
While Flowlu has a LOT of features, it's clear that thought has been placed into customization and allowing you to hide what you don't need through an 'app selection' ability. For example, if you don't need to pipe in email into Flowlu, you simply don't install the "Email" app, preventing the interface from becoming too overwhelming.
I give it 9/10 because its truly a great software. Instead of having a CRM a project management system a time tracker etc. you can just go with Flowlu and you will have everything under the same roof. The only reason for not going with 10/10 is that its a little complicated to add contacts automatically from form entries.
Alexei Propartovich | TrustRadius Reviewer
The ease of use contributes to a fast learning curve for the less tech-savvy users. As a person who sets Flowlu up without any coding background, customizing tasks, workflows, and custom fields to [suit] our [company] needs, was really simple for me.

It was quite hard to motivate my team to switch to Microsoft Teams from Whatsapp chat. But [implementing] Flowlu in our daily workflow was not as hard as I expected.
Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know [because] I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at least have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Flowlu Scorecard Summary

Project Management (14)
Task Management (48)
Resource Management (38)
Gantt Charts (31)
Scheduling (41)
Workflow Automation (45)
Team Collaboration (47)
Support for Agile Methodology (41)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (21)
Document Management (43)
Email integration (42)
Mobile Access (37)
Timesheet Tracking (36)
Change request and Case Management (23)
Budget and Expense Management (35)
Professional Services Automation (4)
Quotes/estimates (34)
Invoicing (42)
Project & financial reporting (38)
Integration with accounting software (22)

What is Flowlu?

Flowlu is an all-in-one business operating platform from the Russian company of the same name, designed to contains all essential tools for project, task, finance and customer management. Flowlu provides an overview of everything that is going on in a company, allowing users to track every part of the business, from time spent by teams and their workload to overall costs, and customer invoices.

Flowlu Pricing