Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
Fonality is the telephone PBX provider for Sea Education Association, an internationally recognized leader in undergraduate ocean education in Falmouth, MA. Using an onsite server, Fonality provides telephone service company wide for approximately 50 faculty, administrative staff, and student housing. The system provides cost-effective local, long distant, and international calling services for this fantastic semester long study abroad program.
- From an administrator's perspective, Fonality makes administering the company's phone system easy. Configuration menus and setup options are logically structured and easy to understand.
- Technical support has been very good. Early on in our deployment, we had some nagging voice quality issues which were network related. Fonality provided exceptional support even though it was not technically their issue. It is important to know ahead of time how well your vendors work with other vendors for integrated services like a VOIP telephone system. Fonality support demonstrated their patience and perseverance in helping us resolve our issues.
- Although we don't use remote office capabilities much, the ability to set up phones on the system in remote locations has been a significant help to several of our departments.
- I would like to see a better designed HUD program, the PC and Mac based telephone interface to the Fonality PBX.
- Fonality - VOIP features have allowed our staff to be more effective in communicating with their constituents both within and outside the organization
- Fonality resolved a bunch of call restriction issues with student calling capabilities we were having with our previous phone service
- Fonality has enabled us to use much cheaper carrier services.