Overall Satisfaction with Fuze
Fuze is our primary VIOP solution. Previously we used a standard PBX system which was not as robust as a VOIP solution like Fuze. Having the mobile ability to still take calls is a game changer.
- Availability of service has been up 99 % of the time.
- Call quality via WiFi is pretty good.
- Mobile app is great.
- On the desktop app, the errors with updating the app are constant if it can't update.
- Pick up groups don't seem to work the best.
- Constant error message - meetings are not available.
Support has not been good in my case. Too long for resolutions and not enough documentation. For the size of my organization I would hope for better customer support. For example if a Verizon circuit goes down and affects Fuze, Fuze should notify their customers immediately that there is a problem. This is a logistics [issue] that can be modified for better customer support.
Very satisfied. No issues. My employees love the service and the availability. Very cost effective as well.
Fuze has some bugs to work out like the constant errors on the desktop apps. Other than that it seems to be okay. I would recommend this product as it is very affordable compared to its competition.