Overall Satisfaction with Fuze
We recently migrated away from the Fuze platform. It had originally been our contact center, collaboration, and telephony stack all in one.
- The mobile app was delightful to use.
- The GUI of the Windows/MacOS app were very intuitive.
- Meeting quality was great.
- Audio quality was phenomenal.
- [In my experience,] customer service was bad. Might as well have been the Russian scammers from a Capital One commercial.
- The contact center is a little more cumbersome to manage than the rest of the platform and is rebranded as InContact.
- Had some SERIOUS billing/account management issues.
Not implementation per se, but the technical data needs and paperwork needed for us to simply buy new numbers felt like a bit much. It slowed our growth into a new building by a couple of weeks.
I've used or reviewed Zoom, Ring Central Fuze, MS Teams, GoTo Meetings, and CallTower.
Do you think Fuze delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fuze's feature set?
Did Fuze live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Fuze go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Fuze again?