Gainsight the tool the creates and help build cross-funtional Customer Success.https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successGainsightUnspecified8.43701012018-12-07T22:35:34.820Z
December 07, 2018
Gainsight the tool the creates and help build cross-funtional Customer Success.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
It is being used across the entire organization from Sales, Success, Renewals, and Project Management. It addresses ability to create a playbook for different life-cycle, risk, or expansion events based on quantitative data.
- Derived a customer health score. Helps give visibility into every account in one place.
- Pushes Proactive Calls to actions to the appropriate people to act one.
- Pushes tech touch automation based on triggered events for the "long tail" customer segment.
- The rule writing is not super intuitive. Would be nice to have it more of a click build that did not require so much technological administration of the tool.
- Pulling in the basic customer data, and deriving a basic heath score should be more out of the box and simple to do so that customers can get value quicker without having to get services involved.
Executive leverage Gainsight for quick customer health updates. They also use it to see what the latest is on any account.
- We have not started realizing value at this point that is measurable since we are still working on rolling it out and enabling users.
We have one of our products admin systems pushing usage data directly to Gainsight. Gainsight is also retrieving usage data .csv files into the S3 from another one of our databases. lastly it is integrated with SFDC.