Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
Genesys Cloud offers us the flexibility and function in a single platform so our agents don't have to learn different systems. Agents, supervisors, quality managers, and admin all use the same platform.
- Omnichannel routing for calls, callbacks, chats, emails, SMS, messaging, and more in one interface
- Advanced IVR offering ASR, TTS, database lookups, advanced routing, and integration with AI's like Lex
- Tight integrations to CRM applications like Microsoft Dynamics and other web-services
- Simplified administration for all aspects of the platform in an all-in-one page contained completely in the web browser
- Adding better UC functionality like paging, park, and other basic PBX features
- Microsoft Teams Support to replace the current Skype for Business to allow collaboration between Microsoft and Genesys PureCloud
- Speech Analytics which is on the roadmap, but allowing for listening of all recordings
- Reduction of multiple contract expenditures
- Ease of onboarding
- Better customer experience
The resource center is a wealth of information, but Genesys Support usually references it first instead of engaging users. I usually have eliminated the resource center before I contact Support.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
Genesys Cloud CX Feature Ratings
Interactive voice response
CRM software integration
Inbound call routing
Omnichannel inbound routing
Customer interaction analytics
Using Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
- Work At Home Any Time
- Omnichannel Routing in single platform
- Integrations with back-end CRM and ticketing systems
- Complete QM across all interactions.
- On call flows for overnight techs
- WFM across multiple job functions
- Bots across all channels with the same bot
- Self-service for IT functions
- Training and Development
- More Speech Analytics for QM
Best CCaaS package out there with features beyond the competition. Best in class in all areas without using 3rd-party products
Evaluating Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
Alreay a Genesys customer, so good upgrade path and incentives. Best features of products investigated.
Genesys Cloud is the next generation of PureConnect offering one of the only truly all-in-one platforms with a single interface for business users, agents, supervisors, quality managers, and admins. The ease of use of Genesys Cloud surpasses any other cloud-based contact center on the market. Choosing the correct product for your company should be based on these principals and the transparency of the vendor.
Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud) Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
Yes - It was resolved, but did take a long time. Most of the issues we raise with Genesys are either bugs that take time to investigate and fix or will be put on the roadmap for future releases.