Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage)
We use PureConnect as our call center platform. We currently have around 1000 agents and they all sign in using PureConnect products like Interaction Desktop to take calls and ICBM to monitor. I use applications like Interaction Administrator and Interaction Attendant to manage and provision the platform and we work with the Genesys team to manage servers and other infrastructure.
- Their platform is pretty rock solid as far as staying up and doing what it's supposed to do.
- They provide ample documentation that I can use to fix problems myself.
- They're quick to answer the phone when we need help.
- Their support leaves a little to be desired at times. Sometimes I feel like we know more than their experts do.
- The unplanned switchovers have to stop.
- I'd really like to know that things like single sign on are going to work the way they're supposed to at all times.
I think Genesys Pureconnect is the way to go if you have a call center, big or small. The strides they're taking with AI and predictive routing are very impressive and can really help the agent/customer experience in a big way. It's nice to know that calls are going to the people that need to take them and we can decrease the time on the phone.