Reviews (1-3 of 3)
June 06, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Our team uses Teleopti WFM to manage our call center workforce, coordinate agent scheduling, and account for agent activities while clocked in. It allows management to remain apprised of our team member's schedules and breaks, and keep an eye on agent compliance for quality assurance purposes.
- Schedule management is intuitive and easy to follow
- The ability for agents to request and swap shifts works well
- Agent tools for viewing schedules and requests is user friendly
- Compliance monitoring through our Zeacom phone system has been a difficulty. For the years we've had it, we've still had challenges in getting that functionality to work as intended.
- User interface is somewhat intuitive, but could use an update for more intuitive placement and features.
- The companion app has some updates issues that could use addressing.
Read this authenticated review
Teleopti WFM is very well suited for call center environments where every minute of your team members' time needs accounting for. If you manage 50+ employees, Teleopti is a good tool to make sense of it all, especially when you need to address various business needs at different times of day.
February 15, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
We use Teleopti WFM to schedule our call center agents, creating all their scheduling items like breaks/lunches/etc. We also use it for PTO management and to schedule shift bids, keep agents in adherence, monitor real-time statuses, forecasting, and long-range planning. We have agents using it here in the office as well as off-site. We have a team of about 15 WFM coordinators using it to manage the system.
- Shift bids. It has a tremendous number of options for ranking agents bye seniority, quality scores, and other factors.
- Customer service has always been a strong point with Teleopti. There's never a problem getting help with use of the system or technical issues.
- User interface. Our agents really enjoy using their schedule portal and find it seamlessly integrates with their other software.
- The installation and onboarding process was pretty smooth considering other launches we've had.
- System uptime. We use their cloud solution and unfortunately there's been a number of outages.
- PTO management, could use more features like waitlisting, time off canceling and offline management
Read Clinton Verley's full review
It is perfect for a call center where your main needs are forecasting, real-time management and alignment of different workqueues into a seamless whole. I would not recommend it for call centers with many different shifts or schedules as the PTO management suite is lacking in features for keeping all of that straight.
May 23, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Teleopti WFM is used by the entire customer support team at HubSpot and likely several other departments as well. It typically is used to manage scheduling concerns and adjust staffing according to business levels. It helps us forecast how busy it is likely to be and how many people it takes to address that as a business. It lifts a huge burden from the team and helped organize the entire department.
- Teleopti provides the ability to schedule meetings at the most optimal time with very little work from the end user. It prevents huge scheduling conflicts that may typically occur in other scheduling softwares.
- Allows for flexible staffing that works with employee preferences and business needs. This is a system that remains fair and managable and that in itself is a rare feature.
- The tool is color coded, very customizable, and most importantly easy to read and manipulate with drag and drop features.
- Sometimes the features can look very similar or can be very minimal in the requests tools so it is very easy to make user mistakes (not swapping a field from the default or forgetting to check a box)
- I tried integrating this calendar with Google Calendar and it never updates the same day when changes are made. It seems like it always take 24 hours to update in other interfaces.
Read Kayla Gillespie's full review
Teleopti is great if you have a team of people that you are managing or trying to coordinate schedules between. It is great for organizations large and small.
Maybe not so suited for personal calendar use.
Maybe not so suited for personal calendar use.
Teleopti WFM Scorecard Summary
About Teleopti WFM
Swedish company Teleopti offers their eponymous workforce management system, Teleopti WFM, which may be used for call centers, back offices, branches and stores. It integrates with ZOOM International's ZOOM Quality Management (QM) Suite for a total call center optimization solution.
Teleopti WFM Technical Details