Overall Satisfaction with Gong
Gong helps us coach our team members and allows us to easily spot challenges and opportunities via trackers. It also guides our renewal opportunities and gives us a bird's eye view on engagement.
- Easily spot opportunities / challenges.
- Allows for easy coaching opportunities.
- Easily share information will other teams and clients.
- Tracks email and phone engagement and makes it easy to view.
- We push data to SFDC and would like that data to be more easily available to push to other systems.
- Still very sales focused - lots more opportunity for customer success.
- Saves me at least 30 minutes a week uncovering opportunities / challenges.
It's very easy to dive in and get instant value. Emails that are sent are rich with information but make it easy to scan. The timeline feature is easy to use. The renewal risk emails are easy to configure and provide valuable info. The trackers are easy to set up and configure. It's easy to share information with others.
They tell me if there are potential challenges from calls and with clients. For example, if a client isn't engaging with us or if they are frustrated.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
Well suited: -5+ people on your CS team. -CS owns renewal opportunities. Not well suited: -Under 5 people on your CS team.