Overall Satisfaction with Google Forms
Google Forms is being used by our organization to make it easier to share our work, collaborate with everyone around the company in diferent cities, improve our efficiency, and be more productive.
It is easier to work everywhere knowing that you can continue your work on any computer you have available.
- It continuesly saves your progress, so you can have the security that you won't lose your work and you can restart any time.
- You can share big files.
- You can have collaborative work.
- Improve the spreadsheet to have more functions.
- Improve the graphic editor, it needs more options.
- It needs a flowchart application.
- Improve productivity, making it faster to share work.
- It improves team efforts making people more productives.
- It is less expensive than other similar software.
LibreOffice, even being free software, it is very unstable, making your work a lot harder, sometimes even having to repeat work already done.
With Google Forms you have stability, your work is always saved and you can access it anywhere.
Microsoft 365 Business has more options. I think it is better but it is more expensive.
It makes it really easy to share work with any colegue and start collaborating with anyone. With the auto-save, your work is secure all the time, and you can restart your work anywhere you have internet. With Drive, you can share big files in a secure way with as many people you want.