Google Forms Review
Updated February 07, 2022
Google Forms Review
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Google Forms
I use Google Forms to create and administer quizzes for my students. I have also used Google Forms to create and sign documents. The software helps to test students that I teach through distance learning. I can use the data to see how my students are doing in the given subject that they are being quizzed on.
- Create test and quizzes
- All for creation and signing of documents
- Automatic saving
- I think that there should be a way to add a name block in Google forms and have it not counted as a question
- I think it would be great if we could see the question numbers when creating exams and test
- Allow for easier sharing results of quizzes and test directly with colleagues
- Using Google Forms has allowed me to see exactly what my students are having trouble with and what they are mastering.
- I can better plan review lessons based on the results breakdown from Google Forms.
- Using Google Forms has had a positive impact on improving how we test students through distance learning.
I have used DocuSign while there are some similarities to Google Forms, DocuSign does not allow for creating custom forms and testing materials. Google Forms [allow] for the creation and sharing of multiple document types. Google Forms also [allow] you to import your own custom signatures and send documents for signing.
Do you think Google Forms delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Forms's feature set?
Did Google Forms live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Forms go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Forms again?
I gave this rating because of the ease of use and document creation. Google Forms also has features that allow users to get help answering questions about the software and document creation. Creating [tests] and quizzes [are] extremely easy and Google Forms does the hard part for you that way you can just input your information and your document will be generated for you.
Google Forms offers help to understand this software and even offers tutorials for even more help. Google Forms also has an online chat feature so that you can talk directly to a customer support technician if you need additional live support. Overall, I think Google Forms is an amazing software tool for classrooms both in-person and virtual.
Google Forms is a great tool to use especially when we are teaching through distance learning. The software allows for real-time testing and it allows us to prevent students from opening other tabs while they are testing. I also love that you can see results based on individual scores and breaks down the results so that we can see exactly what the students missed.
Google Forms Feature Ratings
Using Google Forms
10 - We use Google Forms for a variety of reasons, to create tests, quizzes, and study material. We also use google forms to create surveys when needed. Google forms allow us to collect data in a fast efficient way and see results in real-time.
We don't really have anyone to support Google Forms, we typically self-diagnose and self-repair. So far; however there haven't really been any major issues with Google Forms just yet. We have a tech guy so if anything does come up we can have him take a look and fix the problem.
- Creating test and quizzes for our students.
- data sharing
- real time results
- I have used Google Forms to create multiple choice quizzes for students.
- We have also used Google Forms to create surveys for parents.
- One way that we'll use Google Forms in the future is by making all test given through distance learning created and shred through Google Forms.
- Google Forms will allow for sharing of study material, test, surveys, etch to multiple students as once.