Overall Satisfaction with Google Tasks
Before having some more complex and complete project and activity management tools, we used Google Tasks to create activity control lists because we used Google's G Suite and from this integration, it was easy to access and manage. The software has been used throughout our headquarters and was a perfect way for us at IT to checklist after completing the tasks as a way to check and evaluate as a productivity tool. It is a relatively simple software but it collaborates in analyzing and optimizing the progress of daily, weekly and monthly activities and is trusted by the Google brand.
- Google Tasks has Gmail and calendar integration.
- Possibility to create to-do lists that can be shared with other colleagues.
- Visual highlight for overdue tasks.
- Easy to create to-do lists.
- Possibility to create reminders and notifications.
- There is more customization options in the software.
- Very simple interface.
- Ability to create repetitive tasks
- Shareable to-do lists
- API and sync
- Visual highlight for overdue tasks
- Reminders and notifications
- G Suite integration
- Improved productivity and task organization
- Improvement in the achieved results of the projects.
Do you think Google Tasks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Tasks's feature set?
Did Google Tasks live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Tasks go as expected?
Would you buy Google Tasks again?
Google Tasks is a recommended tool that contributed to the time we used to keep activities organized and planned from checklists performed every day, reminders and notifications and sharing tasks with other colleagues. The department had greater productivity in its tasks during this period. With the integration with G Suite, Gmail and calendar made the work even easier as it allowed to use the tool on any device such as notebook, smartphone, tablet, Mac.