Overall Satisfaction with Google Trends
My company uses Google Trends to see how our client's brand name holds up to the broad keywords used to identify the company. The simple graph feature allows us to have a visual of how these general and brand keywords are ranking year over year and month over month to see if we are on track with yearly and monthly trends.
- Measuring how popular a keyword is.
- Using graphs to compare the search volume of different queries over time.
- If monthly searches are around ten or less the graph can be difficult to read.
- Could provide different types of graphs to show differences.
- Google Trends has shown me when a keyword is no longer working for my website so that I can adjust the content accordingly.
- It shows me seasonal differences so I can adjust my PPC budgets to be on pace with the trends.
I like using Google Trends because it gives you a clear visual of seasonal trends and compares multiple queries at once. However, I do prefer using other systems like SEMRush and Ahrefs because they are more detailed in the information they give you regarding your website and how specific keywords about the website in question.
Google Trends can be complicated to get a hold of if there is an issue. It has taken a couple of days before my question is answered about a problem with the system. But Google Trends is very straight forward and easy to use, even if you are not in the field of digital marketing.
Do you think Google Trends delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Trends's feature set?
Did Google Trends live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Trends go as expected?
Would you buy Google Trends again?